- Preheat oven to 200°c.
- Bake the Hash Browns® in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, flipping the hash browns after 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion, tomato, and spinach and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the cooked vegetables from the skillet and reserve on a plate.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil and pour the beaten eggs, season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the cooked vegetables, feta cheese and basil.
- Serve with Hash Browns®.
- Category: Hash Browns
- 1 pack Lamb Weston® Hash Browns®
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 eggs +1 egg white, beaten
- 1 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- Salt and pepper to taste