- In a deep frying pan over medium heat, fry the Extra Crispy Fries® for 4 minutes or until golden.
- Put the red bell pepper and onion in an oven tray and roast for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 220°c.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients together except the bay leaves.
- Put the mixture in a pot over medium heat, add the bay leaves and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken and the sauce mixture.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Put the chicken in an oven tray and bake in preheated oven at 220°c for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve with Extra Crispy Fries®.
- Category: Extra Crispy Fries
- 1 pack Lamb Weston® Extra Crispy Fries®
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 whole onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup apple vinegar
- Zest of one lemon
- 5 chili peppers
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp oregano
- 1 ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 bay leaves